Monday 4 January 2016

Fall /Winter Tag

Hi girls,

Hope you all are fine. Today I am going to do a tag post. I was nominated by my sweet fellow blogger Kinz Ali of Glamorous without the guilt, for fall tag, a few weeks back. Although I am little late for this post. I am doing it for fall and winter, coz fall is over.
I would like to thank Kinz Ali for tagging me for this post and I am really excited doing it.


Now coming to the questions and their answers.

*1. What is your favorite fall/ winter Lip product?

A Lip balm is my all seasons product. Because I always need it desperately. But talking about lipstick and specific shade then in winters I love wearing red shade. Although I was hesitant wearing this color two years back. But now I love wearing russian red by MAC confidentaly and it looks beautiful.


*2. Favorite drink for fall/winter?

Well there is only one answer to this question and it is coffee.


*3. Favorite fall/winter nail polish?

In the past I used to love wearing nail polish so much that sometimes I changed my nail color daily. But now I wear it very rarely. There is no specific shade I would prefer , it all depends on my mood and occasions. As winter season is mostly weddings season so a dull gold color can go with most of the dresses , a pastel/ nude shade for day time is best.


*4. Favorite Fall/ winter candle?

I am in love with chocolates. I can't resist chocolate and its divine smell. What else is better than having its yummy smell in the air.


*5. A haunted house, a haunted hay ride or a haunted corn maze?

I am not scared of any of these things. No such experience as well. Being a Muslim, if I feel any fear at any time then reciting "Ayat ul Kursi" or "Darood Shareef" is the best thing for me.


*6. Favorite scarf/accessory for fall/winters?

I like scarves very much. It can be wore in so many different ways. But my favorite thing that I wear most is not an accessory, it is a jeans of stone grey color. I really love wearing it in winters.


*7. Favorite candy?

Well I can eat any candy/ sweet having chocolate in it.


*8. Favorite horror movie?

I don't watch horror movies that much so there is nothing specific.


*9. Favorite blush for fall?

My favorite blush for this season is cabana boy by the balm cosmetics. It looks perfect for both day and night time. And I use it mostly these days.


*10. Favorite thing about fall?

Most of the people take it as very dull and boring season. But I love fall and winter season too just like spring. In fall the leaves change their colors and then fall. We can see many shades of red, brown, orange, yellow and gold in those fallen leaves. So colorful indeed. Also like walking on dry leaves.
I love long winter nights with a cup of coffee and favorite movie. I also love to go for a long drive in cold winter rainy evening and then having steamy hot soup while sitting in the car watching raindrops through the glass.


(Picture source: Instagram melt cosmetics)

So girls that was all about the fall tag. I really thank again Kinz Ali for tagging me. I hope you enjoy reading my answers.
Further I want to nominate these fellow bloggers to answer the same questions for fall/ winter tag.

1. Minsa Hassan of Fashion Blitz
2. Huda Naveed of Lipstickholic
3. Kanwal Ikram of Kanwal Ikram's blog
4.Aysha of Chaste and beautiful
5.Isma Munir of Walk in Vogue
6. Khadija Kiran of Creative Khadija
7. Farya Khan of Beauty and Dewdrop

Now waiting for the posts of above mentioned Bloggers about this fall/winter tag.

Leave your comments. I love reading them. Till next post take care and stay blessed.



Feel free to contact me at: shumails16@gmail.com


16 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your answers and yes once again, we have quite a lot in common. Thanks for tagging me. Will try to share my answers soon IA :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Huda and I am glad that we have got more things common in between us. So waiting for your answers.

      Delete
  2. thanks for tagging me in a post :)
    russian red by MAC is an all year fav lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it can be used at any time. It is such a beautiful shade.

      Delete
  3. Thank You Shumaila for the mention. So nice of you! I will try my best to share & return the tag favor!
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post dear
    www.mahasbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, I really enjoyed reading your sweet answers and I loved wearing red shades sometime ago but then have transited to nude shades now. Thanks for the tag. I'll try to do it as soon as I can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post was such an interesting read:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed reading it :) Glad that I got to know a little bit more about you :)
    http://www.ThatGrlInHighHeels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Worth reading, good to know a closer side of your. Thank you so much for the tag.
    Kanwal Ikram's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Kanwal and now waiting for your answers.

      Delete