Monday 5 November 2018

Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts Triple Baked Blusher In Peachy Pink Kisses

Hello everyone,

Hope you are having a good time.


Today I am sharing my thoughts about one of my favorite products from makeup revolution. Makeup Revolution is an internationally renowned brand.It is a budget friendly and cruelty free UK based brand. They claim that they do not test their products on animals at any stage.  I really love all the products that I own from this brand.
Now without further ado let's start today's review.


MUR blushing hearts blusher in peachy pink kisses

Makeup Revolution blushing hearts triple baked blusher in peachy pink kisses from their I 💟 makeup range has a beautiful packaging. Let me admit that in fact I bought this blusher just because of it's adorable packaging. It has a beautiful heart shaped card board casing that looks super cute. The packaging is inspired from the too faced sweethearts perfect flush blush.When you open the lid you find a heart shaped pan with three separate strips of blushes. You can use them separately or swirl them, whatever you like. These three colours are in peach, pink and apricot shades.


MUR blushing hearts blusher in peachy pink kisses
MUR blushing hearts blusher in peachy pink kisses

The texture of this triple baked blusher is very silky and smooth. The colours are very pigmented and there is no fall out in the pan. You can see in the pictures that the finish of this blusher has a sheen just like that of highlighter, that is why I am not using it as a blusher, rather I am  using it as a highlighter. The colours in this blusher are perfect to use as a highlighter. Another reason is it's frosty finish that I don't like in blushers but looks good in highlighter. I really love these three shades and use them according to occasion and time. Sometimes separately and sometimes swirl them all with brush and apply.


The pigmentation is so good that a little swipe of brush is enough to cover cheek bones area. I am sure that this product will last for a long time. Whether used separately or mixed, the product shines beautifully. The camera could not capture the true shine that it reflects. And the best thing is that there are no  glitter particles at all. Infact I am in love with it's pigmentation and colour selection. You can say it was love at first sight with colours and packaging when I saw it in store. And I didn't waste a minute to get it. It was unplanned purchase and I never regret it.


MUR blushing hearts blusher in peach pink kisses swatched separately
MUR blushing hearts blusher in peachy pink kisses mixed swatch

I always use it as a highlighter and happy with the results. Lasting power is too good. It stays on forever😃. I mean I have tried it for more than 8 hours and it stays put till last minute. Overall it a very beautiful addition in my makeup stash and I am in love with it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes to use highlighters. Because it has so gorgeous shades that can flatter any skin tone.

So, that was all about it. I hope my review can be helpful for you guys. What is your favorite highlighter by the way?
Have a great day.😃


1 comment: