Thursday 28 May 2020

H.Organics Infused Organic Facial Serum, Lip And Cheek Tint Review

Hello everyone,
Hope all is well at your end. I am back with new post after a long break. Starting my post with a prayer that may Almighty Allah keep the humanity safe from this ongoing pandemic. I pray for everyone's safety and protection from covid 19 and health for all who are suffering from it. Aameen.


I am v much into skin care since my teenage and i always preferred to use natural ingredients for my skin and hair care. These natural things work wonders that no chemical based expensive  brands can ever do. But you have to be persistent to get good results.  And there are no side effects. While i was searching for skin care organic products i came across an online store by the name H Organics. Besides their own products they also customize them according to every customer's needs. I wanted to get a facial oil/ serum for my dry skin. I talked to the owner, we had a detailed discussions about each and every ingredients i wanted to add in my facial serum. The owner is v sweet, she gave her own suggestions on the basis of her experience. We discussed every ingredient and its benefits individually.  And then we finalised ingredients for my facial serum.


Infused facial serum:

You can see the ingredients of the facial serum in the picture.
I will share my experience with this oil. I have used it for almost more than two months. I really hydrates my skin v well. Just one or two drops are enough to apply on full face. It absorbs quickly into my skin leaving it soft and plump without any greasiness or tacky feel. This is the best thing i like about this oil. I mostly use it at night before bed time. But it can also b used during day time.


As you can see in the picture about its benefits. I dont have wrinkles, fine lines or hyper pigmentation, so i cannot say anything about it. But it really combats dry skin. Makes it soft and gives a natural glow to my face. Maybe with continuous use it can prevent appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.


With the purchase of facial serum the owner sent me lip and cheek tint as well as a free sample for review purpose.  So here are my thoughts about these products.

Cheek tint:

Cheek tint is a beautiful rosy pink organic blush. In the picture it looks like in the form of granules but when you apply it on your face it is v soft and in powder form. It gives a nice natural pink hue to the cheeks. The best thing about this is that it instantly mattifies the skin. In my opinion it can be b useful for girls with oily skin. It removes all the shine and mattifies the skin. I like it's natural colour.


Lip tint:

As you can see im the picture the ingredients of the lip tint. In picture the colour looks v dark burgundy but when applied it is v light natural pink colour. It instantly hydrates lips.


You can see in the picture about product claims. My lips are v dry so i keep applying my lip balms after every 2_3 hours. I didn't  notice any change in the colour of my lips as it claims to restore the natural colour of lips.  But it hydrates and softens lips v well. And give them a natural glow. I also like to use it to scrub and remove dry flakes from my lips.


I liked all three products because they are all organic and infused with best ingredients and have zero chemicals in them. My most favourite product is infused facial serum. I really like it's consiatency and the way it hydrates my skin and gives that light weight feel. The only thing that i feel is that prices are bit higher. Price of facial serum is PKR 2000 for 30ml bottle. I think they shoud reduce the price or increase the quantity of the product with the same price.

My overall experience is v good. I will buy this facial serum again but maybe with some more added ingredients.  And i will recommend anyone who wants to buy organic skin care products, H organics is worth trying. You can discuss with the owner about benefits of each and every ingredients in detail and get a customised product that suits your skin.
I would like to mention here that this post is neither sponsored nor paid. Main product i.e, infused facial serum was purchased by myself and lip and cheek tint was sent to me as a free sample for review purpose.

That's all about my today's post.  I hope it can be of some help for anyone looking for organic skin care products. Share your feedback in comments section.
Till next time, take care and stay happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment