Friday 6 October 2017

My Recent Makeup Haul

Hi lovely girls,

Hope all is good at your end.

Today I am sharing my mini makeup haul with you all.

Let me tell you most of the items are those that I didn't plan to purchase. Bacically I wanted to get two Lipsticks shades from two different brands but both of them were not available. That was very disappointing for me.

But anyways here are my picks.


I bought makeup revolution blushing hearts triple baked blusher in peachy pink kisses . This is my first purchase of this brand. Always liked the shape and packing of this blusher and wanted to get it since long. Have started using it already and will be sharing my thoughts soon on it.


Got two essence lip liners. This is also my first purchase of this brand.


When it comes to hair dye , Loreal is always my first choice. Tried some different shades of blonde and caramels in the past couple of months. But none of them worked as I wanted. So now I will dye them close to my natural shade i.e, dark brown. Also purchased loreal magic root touch. Will try this on my Mom's hair.


Makeup revolution Lipstick Renaissance in the shade inclination. Saw it's swatches and loved it. It is a very beautiful  peachy nude shade. Will soon share the swatches.


Bought these nail enamels after a long time. I like both pastels and bright shades. One is nude and the other is black, perfect for winters, though I rarely apply nail paints. That is why I didn't go for any expensive one and bought this locally available affordable brand.


That is all for today girls. I hope you like my post. Share your views in comments section.

Till next time, take care and stay happy.


3 comments:

  1. Great post dear. I m following you and I hope you follow back 😊
    www.deryaninsporgunlugu.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice products. I am following you and I hope you follow back. Have a nice day 😊
    www.deriasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear. I am your new follower. Would you like to follow back?
    www.delikizinbohcs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete