Sunday 10 December 2017

My Winter Essential Products

Hi girls,
Hope you are having good time.

Finally winter is here and now we can enjoy hot coffee, soups and yes dry fruits as well. As a beauty and fashion addict I also like this weather because of the fact that we can enjoy our makeup without any fear of sweating.😃😋😋

In one of my previous posts I shared some skin care tips for cold and dry weather. You can read complete post here .


Winter is a weather of dry skin for most of the people and for me too. My skin is very dry. So I have to take very special care of my skin. Here I am sharing some of my must have products for winter season. You can also say it as my skin survival kit for this dry weather. If any of you also facing the same issue of dry skin, then it may help you in choosing products for your skin. So without further ado let's start.


1. Vaseline petroleum jelly:

     This is very essential product for me. It not only soothes my dry chapped lips but also works for dry heals. No other lip balm does the job for my lips when they are extremely dry and flaky as this product does. So I can trust it even with my eyes closed.


2. Intensive moisturizing cream/ lotion:

     In winter I change my moisturizer because I use light moisturizer in summer and it doesn't work well in winter. My favorite one's are jergens Shea butter, jergens for extra dry skin, Nivea intensive moisturizing lotions and Nivea creams in blue tin packaging.


3. My personal home made toner:

     This is a toner that I make by using natural ingredients. And trust me it works wonders. It not only soothes dry skin ( any body part) with few minutes but also removes tan and dull complexion. I will share the recipe in my future post inshaAllah.


4. Olive Oil:

     This is also one of my essential winter items. I use olive body massage oil to massage my feet, arms, legs and face too. It makes my skin soft and smooth.


5. Home made hair oil:

     When we talk about skin than we should not neglect our hair. Although I have neglected them a lot in the past few years and now facing the results like dry and frizzy hair. Now I have started oiling my hair with this home made oil. I use it once or twice a week and now my hair are getting better.


These were a few products that are must have for me in winters. They are basically related with moisturizing your skin and keeping it well hydrated. In future posts I will share more products that I used mostly in winters.

What are your winter essential products that you can't live without....? Share your feedback in comments section.

Till next post take care and stay warm.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely products.... I love Vaseline products and hot chocolates

    have a nice day
    Glamorous without the Guilt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. I am also addicted to chocolates.😄😄

      Delete