Thursday 30 April 2015

Bell Precision Stay On Eye Liner Pencils Review, Photos,Swatches

Hi sweeties,

Its getting hot day by day here. Everyone tries to avoid heavy makeup specially in hot and humid weather. We cannot totally avoid going out. The best thing is to use those colors in your make up that give a cool and fresh effect to your face.


Today I am going to review two of my favorite eye pencils that I mostly use in summers.


These two pencils are Precision stay on eye liner pencils by Bell. This brand must be new to many of you girls. Its a Polish brand and available at drugstores st reasonable price.
I have 03 Sky blue shimmer and 04 Aquamarine shimmer.

I have already used a lipstick by Bell in beautiful coral pink shade and emptied it. Now let's see how's the performance of these eye liners.

These Precision eyeliners come in a twist up pencil with a secure cap. The packaging of these pencils is silver and looks beautiful. At the bottom the shade no. is written, also the lower end of the liner is of the shade color making it easy to pick up the color you want. The cap closes with a click sound. You can see these liners look like if purchased yesterday although I bought them last year. They were put in my makeup pouch and you can see no scratches at all. So I give full marks to packaging.


(The upper swatch Aquamarine shimmer, lower swatch Sky blue shimmer)
As you can see in the pictures the liners are very pigmented. You can build intense color in 2-3 swipes.
The texture is very creamy and glides on smoothly. No pulling or tugging. They stay put for a long time on my eyes. Around 6-7 hours. There is a little bit of shimmer in them which is not noticeable on application.

I apply these liners on my lower lash line to give a pop of color to my eyes. And these colors really add brightness to my face. I also use them as a second liner on upper lash line which also gives a beautiful fresh look.

Overall I must say that I really like them and definitely will be adding some more colors from this line in my collection.


So girls do you like my today's post?
Have you tried this brand? Do tell me in comments section.


Stay happy and blessed.



Feel free to contact me at: shumails16@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. awwhh lovely packaging.......they sound pretty amazing .....I like aqua one

    ReplyDelete
  2. never saw this brand. The colors are so beautiful. lovely post:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maya for your lovely comment. And thank you for stopping by. Do visit again.

      Delete
  3. lovely post :) have a nice weekend :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. woww i really like the swatches .. these look so tempting .. thanks for sharing dear ♡♡
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete