Sunday 17 May 2015

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunscreen Review and Photos

The weather is getting hot. Although we need to protect our skin from harmful rays of sun throughout the year. But in summer it is much more important to keep our skin safe from UV rays. Even when it is cloudy, and you are going out then too you have to take care of your skin from sun.

The best thing is to use a sun screen specially on your face, hands and neck area whenever you are going out. My skin is so sensitive in this regard that if I spend just half an hour in direct sun than one can feel that my skin gets tanned.


Neutrogena sunscreen

Today I am going to review sunscreen by Neutrogena. Its a light weight, broad spectrum sunscreen with helioplex.
Helioplex is an element which is when added to sunscreens, it improves the effectiveness of them.
You have to apply it 15 minutes before sun exposure. Its fast absorbing and water resistant up to 80 minutes. It means you have to reapply it after sweating or swimming for 80 minutes.


Neutrogena ultra sheer dry touch sunscreen

Now coming to my experience, I'll start with packaging.
It comes in a nice plastic squeezable tube with secure cap that makes it travel friendly. The formula is thick creamy and a very light smell that disappears within few minutes.


Once you apply it, feels very light on the skin. In start dont take too much out of the tube because little is enough.
Doesn't feel or look heavy or oily. It gives a very nice matte finish to the skin. After applying this I feel my skin very satin and smooth but matte, no shine at all. ( For reference, my skin is dry in winters and summers. Only get little bit oily at nose in summers.)


Neutrogena sunscreen after application

Also it doesn't cast a white film on my skin. Gives a neat look.
I am using this sun screen for the last one year. Still using it and also keep a backup of it.
I think right now I am not looking for any other sunscreen because I am satisfied with it.
The price of this sunscreen is PKR 1200 and available at all drugstores.

Girls, hope you like my today's post. Leave your comments I love to read them. Also would love if you follow my blog.


Take care and stay blessed.



Feel free to contact me at: shumails16@gmail.com

10 comments:

  1. Very nice post... I love your writing style. :) After reading this post I have decided to give Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunscreen a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear. Its so kind of you. Yup do give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a great sunscreen. Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sunblock sounds great. nice review :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Zubaida dear. I am glad you visited my blog. Do come again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely review...this look pretty good to beat the heat this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Kanwal. Welcome to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. m a huge fan of Neutrogina products .. thanks for the great review dear ♡♡
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Sana. Me too like Neutrogena.

    ReplyDelete